Throughout our son's school years we have tried to do as much reducing, reusing and recycling; reusable lunch boxes, juice containers, silicone molds, picks, cloth napkins, just to name a few. While usually not included in pictures, today's picture shows one of the napkins/cloths in the yellow container and a blue juice container that I send with him.
- Top to bottom- Organic oatmeal raisin granola bar (Cascadian Farm Organic) topped with organic fruit leather 'RECYCLE' alphabets.
- Organic green and orange pepper slices.
- Round shaped sandwich with colby recycling symbol.
- Rose cut from strawberry, seedless green and red grapes.
- Organic grape juice in juice container and towel in reusable case.
- Linking to BentoLunch.net and Bento Blog Network
- Also linking to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
Want to see more Earth Day themed lunches? Click to check out the next one from Dina at What The Girls Are Having or click on the image below. Keep celebrating by hopping through the rest of the Blog Hop.
This post contains affiliate links.