- It is BPA-free, Lead-free, PVC-free, and Phthalate-free.
- It is made of polypropylene plastic (#5), which is a safer plastic than many other types.
- It is leak-proof. The “turn n lock” knob was designed to make it leak-proof and airtight.
- The top and bottom are tethered together so I don’t have to worry about the lid getting lost or being forgotten at lunch.
- On the whiteboard inside the bag I can write a note or draw a picture for my son to enjoy with his lunch each day.
- The drink bottle fits neatly inside the box.
- Easy to unfasten retention clips allow lid to be separated for cleaning.
- Two sandwiches stacked with organic fruit leather wrapping and bow, secured with a heart shaped food pick. Strawberry and marshmallow Santa, the hat is assembled with a small piece of angel hair uncooked pasta. Used food safe marker for Santa's features.
- Cucumber slices, organic baby carrots and ranch in small container.
- Cuties clementine orange slices and seedless red grapes.
- Pepperidge Farm holiday shaped crackers.
- V8 V-Fusion juice in the drink bottle.
Disclosure: The items were generously provided for me to review by Go Green Lunch Box. All opinions are my own.