- Main compartment - French toast sticks (stacked). I had it cut so it is easy for him to pull apart during lunch time. Some cute panda picks and baran sheet.
- Upper left - Organic maple syrup for french toast in little dipper. Sliced organic baby carrots.
- Upper right - Strawberry and seedless red grapes kebab
- Center - Yogurt star from Trader Joe's
- Lower left - Star shaped egg cut into half and accents are from nori. Packed in Planetbox Rover.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Bento Lunch: French Toast Sticks bento
I have been telling my hubby how much I love packing breakfast for lunch since it is super easy and quick. He suggested that I make "breakfast for dinner" some days and we would have more time in the evenings! That sounds like a great idea to me :)
Let's Stay Connected!
This post contains affiliate links.
In this bento lunch: