I used the cover from the smaller blue lego box to cut the bread, how easy is that. I took 3 pictures of this lego lunch box, please scroll down to see how neatly the blue box fits inside the red box. I used the blue box quite often for snacks during the weekend and often incorporate it with other lunch boxes. Have a great weekend!
- Lego shaped sandwiches (stacked), I used a small circle cutter for the bread top and glued with honey.
- Square shaped mozzarella and mild cheddar cheese and used the same small circle cutter for the top.
- Organic apple sauce in blue lego box topped with organic fruit leather lettering.
- Square shaped cantaloupe and watermelon in a square silicone cup.
- Sugar snap peas and ranch for dip in small blue container. Linked to BentoBlogNetwork.com