These lunches and snack were made awhile back and at the time I just didn't get them posted. We do pack leftovers for lunch quite often but I'm sometimes in a hurry in the mornings or totally forgot to snap the pictures.
- Thai style chicken fried rice with eggs, red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper.
- Strawberry slices and cucumber slices. This lunch is packed in our Steeltainer lunch box.
- Rotini pasta with broccoli florets.
- Corn on the cob and a baran to separate the cherries. We purchased the Mickey Mouse ear corn holders from Disney. This lunch is packed in our Lunchbots Duo.
- Octocheese ( I free hand-cut a string cheese in half and the tentacles) on pretzel sticks. I used a toothpick to make the face impressions.
- V8 V-Fusion in juice bottle.
- Seedless red grapes and kettle corn. This snack is packed in our Goodbyn Bynto.