Frankly, I am not sure as I have not tried or really looked into lunchables in my whole life! I will have to go to the store later today and check them out. My lunchables inspirations are mostly from my bento friends.
I also made a simple elephant bento last week with our easy to use Lunchpunch.
Here is a DIY lunchables packed in our Ecolunchbox solo cube.
- Multigrain crackers, turkey slices and mild cheddar slices.
- Edamame topped with a baran.
- Organic red grapes and cotton candy grapes ( I am into them since I love cotton candy).
- Elephant shaped sandwich with icing eye and raisin eyes for baby elephant. They are on top of veggie sticks.
- Organic sweet red, yellow and orange bell pepper pieces.
- Elephant shaped and stamped watermelon slices.