The Lunch Punches are one of my favorite cutters. After using them for almost a year I find myself reaching out to them especially during busy and hectic days. They are so easy to use and add some cuteness to Nikolai's lunches. The best feature about these cutters is that they are designed to capture the most amount of bread to minimize waste.
The Match & Munch set includes 4 piece “corners” puzzle, 4 piece “sides” puzzle, 2 piece “inner and side” puzzle and a 2 piece puzzle.
In this bento lunch:
- Main section: Puzzle shaped sandwiches of pumpernickel and wheat bread.
- Upper left: Rainier cherries.
- Upper right: Chobani Greek yogurt with a puzzle shaped fruit leather.
- Lower right: Salad with ranch dressing in the small container.
- Far right edge: Spoon and fork. This lunch is packed in our Laptop Lunches.
These cutters are BPA free, lead free, mercury free, phthalate free, kid friendly, dishwasher safe and fully recyclable.
- Main compartment: Dog in doghouse sandwich of pumpernickel and wheat bread (using Critter Cutter) with raisin eye.
- Lower left: Sugar snap peas and ranch in little dipper.
- Upper left: Bone shaped cheddar cheese.
- Center and Upper right: Bone shaped watermelon pieces.This lunch is packed in our Planetbox Rover.
Here are the supplies that I used to make and pack these lunches.