I included one that is especially suited for today's Mummy Bento. Have a great weekend!:)
In this bento:
- Mummy sandwich cut with a circle cutter, provolone cheese cut for wrapping strips, nori and candy eyes.
- Apple sauce with a grape big spider (body is one half of a large black grape, the other cut into legs).
- Peach slices.
- Edamame (Eat a Mummy?) with a mummy cupcake ring.
- I also included a Lunchbox love note from the new joke edition. LOL! What did the mummy say to the detective? Answer: Let's wrap this up!! This bento is packed in our ECOLunchbox Solo Cube.
- Linked to Bentosonthebayou - Fifteen minutes Friday