- Main compartment - Heart shaped sandwiches (stacked) with HI food picks.
- Lower left - Peaches and seedless grapes.
- Upper left - Annie's organic cheddar crackers and organic apple sauce in little dipper with alphabet fruit leather.
- Center - A couple of cheddar crackers
- Upper right - Sugar snap peas.
Monday, October 7, 2013
Quick and Easy Lunch: HI, it's lunch in a Planetbox and a Snack Bento (2)
There are a lot of times when I quickly put a lunch together or there is a last minute change of mind or plan from Nikolai and he wants a bento instead of school lunch. I find it difficult to name the posts sometimes since it is so quickly put together with a little of this and a little of that in those lunches. So, I have decided to use the name 'Quick and Easy Lunches' for these posts, and at times I may combine two or more of these in one post.
Let's Stay Connected!
This post contains affiliate links.
Simple Heart bento packed in his Planetbox rover.
In this bento lunch:
Snack bento packed in his Steeltainer container.