In this bento lunch:
- The witch shaped sandwich was made from a witch cookie cutter and I used nori for the cape and hat, tiny carrot pieces for the hair, a broom made of pretzel stick and provolone cheese (also provolone cheese for hat band) and a candy eye.
- Above her is a mild cheddar cheese moon on a night sky of raisins.
- In the separate container to the right is a scary hand trying to escape through seedless red grapes.
- Cauldron full of organic peas.
- I also included a Lunchbox love note from the new joke edition. LOL! What is a witch's best subject in school? Answer: Spelling!