I try to make sure that when I get something for someone, my gifts are something the person would wish for or things that will be useful (frankly, my personal preference is giving cash or gift cards, but my hubby's side of family are of the gift giving tradition). Don't ask me how I managed to get their wish list, lol.:)
Here is a very simple and quick bento which I packed today in his LunchBots Quad.
- Bottom left: A quartered sandwich with cute baran sheet.
- Bottom right: Colby Jack cheese cubes with a Panda pick.
- Top left: Quaker rice snacks and raisins.
- Top right: Cucumber slices.
- GoGo Squeeze applesauce and this lunch is packed in a LunchBots Quad.