I used my plunger cookie cutter from Nordic Ware set which I purchased from Target last year. I tried looking for them this year for presents but unfortunately I was unable to find them. Have a great weekend everyone!
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment - Elf sandwiches (stacked) with food safe marker accents with a shelf made from bread crust. A couple of cheddar cheese ornaments.
- Lower left - Watermelon cut into candy cane shapes above seedless red grapes.
- Upper left - Goldfish crackers from the Holiday edition.
- Center - A couple of stocking shaped crackers.
- Upper right - Organic baby carrots and sugar snap peas. This lunch is packed in his Planetbox Rover.