I have seen so many cute Hello Kitty bentos made by my friends and also on the web over the years and decided to make one today.:) I used my CuteZCute cutter for the face and added a scarf.
- Main compartment - Hello Kitty sandwiches (stacked), cut using my CuteZCute cutter and accents are nori and cheddar for nose and scarf. A granola bar and a cute bow pick.
- Lower left - Starfruit slices and a couple of grapes.
- Upper left - Sugar snap peas and baby carrots.
- Center - Yogurt star.
- Upper right -Cheese sticks and pretzel sticks.
- This lunch is packed in his Planetbox Rover. Linked to BentoLunch.net