The most important thing to me is that my son loves home packed lunches even the very simple ones.:) I am also sharing a snack bento which Nikolai had enjoyed awhile back.
- Simple sandwich cut into quarters and topped with a ladybug baran sheet , green bell pepper with ranch in the small container.
- Cheddar crackers and peach slices with a ladybug pick.
- This lunch is packed a Lock and Lock box.
- Sandwich cut in half. Small circle pieces cut with small circle cutter and held in place to resemble Lego block with honey.
- Cucumber slices and strawberry cut into heart shapes.
- Linked to Bento For Kidlet- Meatless Monday