- 1 stick butter, melted
- 4 Spinach tortillas, small size
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush butter on top of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into 8ths.
- Put onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees till light brown (approximately 8 to 10 minutes).
In this bento lunch:
- Bottom Left: Seedless black grapes.
- Bottom Right: Annie's Organic white cheddar pasta.
- Top Left: Cinnamon spinach tortilla chips.
- Top Right: Organic baby carrots and ranch in small container.
- Far Right: Utensils wrapped in cloth napkin.
- This lunch is packed in his Laptop Lunches.