- Kebabs made with fun bites squares with bears cut from Mozzarella cheese and facial features are from cucumber peel. Along side are silicone cups containing bear crackers,and raisins with a panda pick.
- Upper left : Cucumber and carrots
- Upper right: Strawberry slices and grape.
- This lunch is packed in an Easylunchboxes.
- Linked to Eats Amazing: Fun Food Friday
Monday, April 21, 2014
Bear Kebabs Bento
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. The kebabs I had as a child were called satay (pieces of meat grilled on skewers and served with peanut sauce) and I love them. Lunch on a stick is a hit with Nikolai and I have made fruits, french toast and more kebabs, some of which can be seen here. I added a little twist to his kebabs today with cut out cheese bears in the middle of the sticks.;)
Let's Stay Connected!
This post contains affiliate links.