I have always been fascinated with basket weave from tiny examples to hot-air balloon basket size. I also save those Easter treat boxes as some of them are cute and can be recycled to be used as treat boxes anytime. Here I used one to hold a bunny treat.
Note: If you like what I am doing, I would also love for you to follow my Facebook page since I post more often there with some cute and fun foods which I occasionally find on the web.
- Basket sandwich freehand cut from round sandwich thins decorated with weave of mild cheddar and Provolone cheese with yogurt covered raisins and bunny baran sheet.
- Organic baby carrots- one with broccoli top.
- Seedless red grapes in silicon cup with Easter pick.
- Along side is a carrot shaped treat container with Annie's organic cheddar bunnies.
- Linked to EatsAmazing: Fun Food Friday