I made this octopus themed bento for our trip to the beach the other day. I used string cheese for the octopus since we were out of hotdogs for the octodogs which Nikolai initially suggested. This lunch is packed in an Easylunchboxes container.
- Octopus shaped sandwich with icing eyes and cheddar mouth.
- Octocheese, I free hand-cut a string cheese in half and the tentacles, used a toothpick to make the face impressions. Goldfish crackers in a silicone cup.
- Cucumber pieces.
- Another octocheese above apple slices.
- Linked to Bento Lunch.net
- Linked to Eats Amazing: Fun Food Friday