I have a backlog of lunches which Nilolai had enjoyed and I think this one is quite appropriate for my post today since we really need the Sun!:)
**If you like what I am doing here, I would also love for you to follow my Facebook page. I'll be posting more often on fb than my blog during summer with some fun foods which I occasionally find on the web.
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment - Parmesan Couscous. I used a circle cutter for the mild cheddar cheese Sun and a star cutter (using the points) for the Sun's rays. A rainbow baran, asiago cheese clouds and a house pick complete the scene.
- Lower left - Edamame in a round silicone cup and goldfish crackers.
- Upper left -Chicken nuggets with a couple of picks.
- Center - Yogurt covered star.
- Upper right - Orange slices and seedless red grapes.
- This lunch is packed in a Planetbox rover.