One of the features which I love most about the Go Green lunchbox is the leak proof seals which also prevents foods from moving around to other sections.
In this bento lunch:
- Top left - A cute tiger shaped sandwich cut and stamped with the CuteZCute cutter and a little bone pick.
- Top right - Mini pretzels and Babybel cheese with flower shaped cutout.
- Bottom left - Organic baby carrots and honey dew melon cut to flower shapes.
- Bottom right - Applesauce with blueberries
- V8 V-Fusion juice in the drink bottle.
- This lunch is packed in a Go Green Lunchbox