I used a present cutter that I acquired a couple of years ago to make the sandwiches and made the tree of snap peas, a star cut from mild cheddar, a pretzel stick tree trunk, and a piece of Asiago cheese to keep it from sliding around. This lunch was packed in a Planetbox rover and I included a Lunchbox Love note for Christmas volume 3.
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment - A couple of present shaped sandwiches.
- Upper left - Sugar snap peas and a pretzel stick on Asiago cheese.
- Lower left - Seedless red grapes and holiday edition goldfish crackers.
- Center -Yogurt covered raisins.
- Upper right - Apple slices with a Santa cupcake pick and hummus in small container.