I used the flower cutter for the apples, hat cutter for the bear and animal face cutter (looks like a bear to me) for the cucumber slices. I used my CuteZCute cuddle palz sandwich cutter for the bear, which, with the organic grape jam filling, gives a sort of Linzer cookie effect.This lunch was packed in a Planetbox Rover.
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment - Organic grape jam sandwiches with a cute cheddar cheese hat.
- Upper left -Apple slices with flower cutout.
- Lower left - Organic baby carrots and cucumber slices with bear cutout
- Center - A slice of cucumber with bear cutout.
- Upper right -Seedless black grapes with a bear pick.