Now that a new year has begun, it's back to basics time, which means back to packing school lunches. But first, I'd like to show some of last years lunches that didn't get posted, I seem to have a lot, so maybe this whole month I'll be posting back log lunches, lol. Here are a couple of lunches which Nikolai had enjoyed.
The first one is this DIY winter themed lunchables, packed in an Easylunchboxes container.
In this lunchables.
- Main compartment: Applegate brand uncured organic Genoa salami, Asiago and cheddar snowflake shaped cheese, snowflake shaped crackers and organic Jammy sammy.
- Top right: Kiwi slices.
- Bottom right: Broccoli florets and grape tomatoes with a mitten cupcake pick.
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment: Snowflake sandwiches (stacked), snowflakes sprinkles and a marshmallow snowman (his face is a cupcake pick and buttons of food safe marker).
- Top left: Pear and strawberry slices with a winter wonderland cupcake pick.
- Bottom left: Organic baby carrots, a snowflake cupcake ring, snowflake cut-out on babybel cheese.