I made these music themed lunches for the days when Nikolai had music class. They are basically simple lunches to which I added a few picks and some lettering to give them the music theme.
The first lunch was inspired by the 1965 movie, The Sound of Music, starring Julie Andrews. Have you watched the movie before? It's a classic and this Do-Re-Mi bento may get you singing.;) This lunch was packed in his Easylunchboxes container.
- Main compartment: Crust-less sandwich with mild cheddar lettering and some music note picks, and yogurt covered stars in silicone cup.
- Top left: Cucumber slices
- Top right: Strawberry slices and frozen blueberries in a silicone cup with another pick.
- Main compartment: Pita pocket sandwiches (stacked) with cheddar cheese lettering. Popcorn and choc covered sunflower seeds.
- Top left: Seedless green grapes and a slice of strawberry music note cutout.
- Top right: Cucumber slices with a music note pick.
- Main compartment: Sandwich with picks, organic baby carrots and a spoon for the Greek yogurt.
- Top right: Seedless black and green grapes
- Bottom right: Greek yogurt.