Nikolai loves Asiago cheese and turtles, but I was in a hurry and decided to make roll-ups with a turtle cup and cupcake pick but these roll-ups did not turn out quite right. The cheese was too thick and was a challenge to roll. On the bright side, he came home with an almost empty lunch box except a few baby carrots.
These simple lunches were packed in our Easylunchboxes container.
- Main compartment: Roll-ups sandwiches and seedless red grapes in a turtle shaped silicone cup. (I always flatten the bread slightly with a rolling pin whenever I make roll-ups sandwiches).
- Top right: Goldfish crackers.
- Bottom right: Organic baby carrots with a turtle cupcake pick
- Main compartment: Roll-ups sandwiches, organic kiwi and strawberry slices in a silicone cup. Chocolate covered sunflower seeds in the mini-dipper.
- Top right: Organic baby carrots.
- Bottom right: Popcorn with a cupcake ring.