I would love to wish everyone who celebrates 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' and have a fantastic celebration with your family and friends!
Nikolai told me that the sheep I created in the first lunch looked like 'Shaun the sheep', to me, a sheep is a sheep, lol. This lunch was packed in a Planetbox Rover.
- Main compartment - 'Sheep' sandwich. Top is larger circle of Provolone cheese with numerous smaller ones shaped with a cutter. Face is free hand cut nori with candy eyes and legs are black seedless grapes
- Upper left - Wheat crackers.
- Upper right - Cucumber slices with carrot alphabets.
- Center - Yogurt covered star
- Lower left -Organic kiwi slices with a couple of cute sheep picks.
Here are the supplies or similar that I used to create and pack these lunches.