In the first bento I noticed that one of the cucumber slices looked like a smiley face, can you see it too or is my mind playing tricks with me, lol?
Scroll down for the puzzle bento which was easy to make with my lunch punch sandwich cutter.
These lunches were packed in a Planetbox Rover.
- Main compartment - Organic cream cheese and jam gyoza sandwiches.
- Upper left - Cucumber slices and organic baby carrots.
- Lower left - Cheddar popcorn.
- Center - Choc covered sunflower seeds.
- Upper right - Organic apple and orange slices
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment - Puzzle piece shaped sandwich with some cute food picks.
- Upper left - Organic baby carrots.
- Lower left - Puzzle shaped cheddar cheese (I used the same cutter).
- Center - Yogurt covered star.
- Upper right - Strawberries.