I saved some cupcake rings from last year and included one in this lunch which was simple and easy to create. Again, I used heart shaped cookie cutters. I used a large one to shape the makings of a thick sandwich, a smaller one to shape the watermelon pieces and the carrots in cucumbers, and one of my smallest for the cut-out hearts in the Babybel cheese.
I included a Lunchbox Love note in his lunch bag and this lunch was packed in a Planetbox Rover.
Happy Valentine's Day and have a fantastic weekend!
- Main compartment - Heart shaped sandwich with a "sweet" cupcake ring.
- Upper left - Pretzels crisps and yogurt covered raisins in a small heart shaped container.
- Lower left - Babybel cheese, cucumber slices with carrot hearts.
- Center - Watermelon heart.
- Upper right - Heart shaped watermelon slices and seedless green grapes.
Here are the supplies or similar that I used to create and pack this lunch.