A couple of year ago he made a snowman ornament at school and it's hanging on our Christmas tree again now. Our cute ornament inspired this lunch.
In this bento lunch:
- I used a circle cookie cutter for Snowman sandwich and topped with a slice of mozzarella cheese. His eyes and mouth are made from raisin bits, carrot nose and the pick to make it like the ornament.
- Top left are organic baby carrots and a cucumber slice cut into ornament shape with my small cookie cutter.
- Top right are some pear pieces in a silicone cup with a snowman cupcake pick. This lunch was packed in an Easylunchboxes container.
In this lunchables:
- Ritz crackers, ham slices, holiday edition goldfish crackers, mozzarella cheese slices.
- Cucumber slices cut into Christmas tree shapes.
- Orange slices and seedless green grapes.
- This lunchables was packed in his Easylunchboxes container.