Tic-Tac-Toe lunches are so easy and fun to make. I've made several different versions in the past which you can find here.
For this version I removed the crust from the bread and cut the sandwich twice each way to make the nine square mini bites, then used a circle for some mozzarella and the X from an alphabet set for the cheddar to decorate them.
In this bento lunch (packed in a Planetbox rover) :
- Main compartment - Tic-tac-toe sandwich with cheddar X's and mozzarella O's.
- Upper left - Seedless green grapes.
- Lower left - Annie's organic oatmeal cookies.
- Center - Yogurt covered star.
- Upper right - Cucumber slices and baby carrots.