I say this humbly, Nikolai got an "A+ Honor Roll" and we are SO PROUD of his achievements!! If you are following my blog, you may already know that he is a straight A's student. I've not seen any b's in any of his work and hope that it stays that way. There was one time he asked me what will happen if he gets a 'b' and I looked at him and said nothing. I am sure he got the message. You know, I am generally a very friendly and lenient parent and so is my hubby, but at times that can change, though thankfully not often.
I made him a star themed lunch and created it with alphabet picks. You can also use cheese or fruit leather lettering if you prefer.
In this bento lunch (packed in a Planetbox rover):
- Main compartment - Star shaped sandwich with STAR letters.
- Upper left - Peach slices.
- Lower left - Blueberries.
- Center - Babybel cheese with star cutout.
- Upper right - Cascadian farm organic granola bar and Annie's cheddar crackers.