Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Made of Stainless Steel- There’s no worry about BPA, it’s dishwasher safe, eco-friendly and should last indefinitely.
- Compartments- The PlanetBox includes well thought out compartments to hold a variety of lunch items.
- It's all one piece- Not a bunch of containers and lids that your child has to keep track of.
- Cute magnetic designs- There are several magnetic designs to choose from. There should be something to suit every kid.
- Big and Little Dippers- containers to hold sauces, dips, yogurt etc that fit perfectly inside the Planetbox.
- Insulated Bag- I really like their carrying bag. Whether using the handle or the removable and adjustable shoulder strap, this bag is both sleek and functional. On the outside there's a place for a water bottle and a pocket for a napkin or a snack box. On the inside is a mesh pocket for a PlanetBox cold kit or any ice pack, and a couple little straps that secure utensils or a cute note from home.
- Main compartment - Snowflake shaped sandwich and snowflake sprinkles.
- Upper left - Red and green apple slices.
- Upper right - Celery sticks.
- Center - Yogurt covered raisins.
- Lower left - Pepperidge Farm holiday shaped crackers.
- In Little Dipper - Ranch dip for celery sticks
Disclosure: PlanetBox generously provided me with the items for review without cost to me. Other than receiving the products, I have not received any compensation to write this review. All opinions are my own.