- Main compartment - Valentine's heart tic-tac-toe for which I used a heart shaped cookie cutter for the sandwich with nori for the lines, mini heart shaped Asiago cheese colored with red food safe maker and X's are Colby longhorn cheese.
- Upper left - Edamame with a heart shaped cupcake ring.
- Upper right -Strawberries cut into heart shapes.
- Center - Yogurt covered star from Trader Joe's
- Lower left - Wheat thins with XO mild cheddar. Packed in Planetbox and I included a LunchBox Love note. Linking to Wendolonia.com
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Bento Lunch: Valentine's Heart Tic-Tac-Toe
I will be making Valentine's lunches occasionally before Valentine's Day and of course there will be a lot of baking going on around here.:) I think heart shaped cookie cutters are the easiest and quickest way to create a fun lunch.
In this bento lunch: