This is the time of the year when I miss my family and friends terribly and all the good foods, dragon dances etc. Well, I am very happy with the family I have now and will not dwell too much.
Wishing everyone who celebrates 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' (in Mandarin) or 'Kung Hei Fat Choy' (in Cantonese dialect which I speak often). Happy Friday and have a fantastic weekend everyone!
- Main compartment - Nature's own whole wheat sandwich rounds with colby cheese lettering and the snake is made of flattened bread and hand cut, food safe marker eyes and stripes on snake and tiny nori for tongue. Couple of cute cupcake picks.
- Upper left -100% fruit snacks and yogurt covered pretzels. ~Chinese New Year treats for Nikolai :)
- Upper right - Mandarin orange slices and seedless red grapes.
- Center - Heart shaped fruit snack.
- Lower left - Cucumber slices and crinkle cut carrots with ranch in the small container. Packed in Planetbox Rover.
Here are the supplies or similar that I used to make and pack this lunch.