- Butterfly shaped sandwiches which I used our butterfly cutter and stamp for them.
- Cucumber slices and a baby carrot with food safe marker accents and a pick.
- Whole wheat crackers and a granola bar.
- Seedless green grapes with a cute butterfly pick. Packed in our LunchBots Quad.
- Linked to Bentosonthebayou.com- Fifteen minute Friday
Friday, September 27, 2013
Happy Friday everyone! I find it quite handy to use our LunchBots quad when I need to pack a quick bento. It has these already separated sections and I just need to add the various foods that Nikolai likes to eat, and have a bit of fun making them cute for him.
Let's Stay Connected!
This post contains affiliate links.