In this bento lunch:
- Top left - Apple slices and seedless red grapes with squirrel and acorn picks
- Top right - Colby-Jack cheese in leaf shapes
- Lower left - Cucumber in leaf shapes above organic baby carrots.
- Lower right - SunButter sandwiches in squirrel and acorn shapes. Squirrels tails are from pumpernickel bread. Acorns are from bread crust cut and stamped with a fall pie press cutter which I purchased from Williams-Sonoma last year.
- Far right - A cloth napkin. Linked to Bentoforkidlet Meatless Monday.