Make sure to scroll down to see what my bento friend Grace over at Eats Amazing came up with.
- Main compartment - A freehand cut Frankenstein head with red hair in this version! Hair, mouth, scars, and pupils are free hand cut from fruit leather. Eyes are provolone cheese and black olive iris. A couple of picks.
- Lower left - Another creature carved into part of a green apple above seedless black grapes.
- Upper left - Fruit leather face on pistachio pudding.
- Center - Trader Joe's yogurt star.
- Upper right - Organic baby carrots with a spider cupcake ring.
- I also included a Lunchbox love note from the new joke edition. LOL! Where do monsters swim? Answer: In Lake Eerie!! This bento is packed in our Planetbox Rover.
Here are the supplies that I used to make and pack this lunch.