Ingredients: One tube refrigerated Pillsbury biscuit dough, 1 bottle of organic pasta sauce, 10 slices part skim mozzarella cheese (for the ghost), sliced ripe olives.
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles. Place on greased baking sheet or non-stick sheet. Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Add pasta sauce on top of biscuits. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Using a small ghost-shape cookie cutter, cut a ghost out of each cheese slice. Immediately place a ghost over each pizza; add pieces of olives for faces.
- Pack in his Laptop Lunches after the pizzas have cool down.
- A couple of ghostly pizzas made with Pillsbury biscuit dough, tomato and basil organic pasta sauce topped after removing from oven with mozzarella cheese cut to ghost shape and black olive accents.
- Top Left - Organic peas with a ghost pick.
- Top Right - Peach slices topped with mozzarella cheese mini ghosts.
- Far Right - Fork wrapped in cloth napkin.