I packed chili into our new LunchBots insulated thermal container.
The photo below shows the inside part of the lid.
Things that we like:
- I love the inside of the lid which is stainless steel and without plastic coming into contact with hot food.
- The bowl like shape is easy to use.
- It keeps foods warm or cold for hours.
- Clean-up is easy.
- Great looks.
Something to consider:
- Opening the wider lid may be difficult for a small child with small hands.
- After four hours (from the time I pack his lunch till his lunch time), the temperature of the food is not piping hot but warm, certainly not a problem for Nikolai since he loves warm foods instead of hot.
LunchBots is generously offering an identical insulated thermal container to one of my readers.
To enter this giveaway use the Rafflecopter widget below. The primary condition to enter this giveaway is to 'like' LunchBots on Facebook.
For additional entries just follow the instructions below. The winner will be randomly selected using Rafflecopter on Dec 14th, 2013 and notified via e-mail address provided. Winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, a new winner will be drawn. This giveaway is only open to U.S. residents.
Disclosure: LunchBots generously provided me with the item for review without cost to me. Other than receiving the item, I have not received any compensation to write this review. This giveaway is sponsored by LunchBots.