Second, I'll confess that I did not send the pick to school with Nikoali. After taking the lunch picture and before I closed his box, I decided to remove the pick, lol. You will be seeing more adorable Disney picks in future lunches. In fact, I used the Donal Duck pick today.:)
Like probably everyone else, I also have days when I just don't have the time or inspiration to make an elaborate lunch, but I still try my best to include healthy basics. Here are a couple examples that have no special theme and took very little time
Both of these lunches are so easy to put together. The first one was stamped with a Smile cutter which I purchase from a dollar store few years ago. The second lunch was spruced up with a couple of cute picks. These lunches were packed in a Yumbox Panino.
- Main compartment: Smiley face stamped on a sandwich.
- Center: Choc covered sunflower seeds.
- Top right: Organic baby carrots.
- Bottom right: Strawberries and mandarin orange segments.
In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment: Cheese bread slices, organic ham roll-ups with a couple of picks.
- Center: Crackers
- Top right: Organic baby carrots
- Bottom right: Seedless black grapes and apple slices.