We always have extra tortillas on hand and we are often unable to finish them before the expire date. You know how it goes, when there is none in the pantry, everyone seems to want them, and when you have a huge bag, no one seems to want them! Does that sound familiar to you?
I decided to make some roll-ups for Nikolai and thought that this looked like a heart shape, at least enough like one when I included the center. He doesn't seem to have so much of an appetite lately and I just rolled them with organic cream cheese, simple.
In this bento lunch (packed in a Planetbox rover):
- Main compartment -Tortilla roll-ups and a heart shaped marshmallow.
- Upper left - Organic baby carrots.
- Lower left - Organic apple slices.
- Center -Babybel cheese with mini heart cut outs.
- Upper right -Seedless green grapes with a cupcake ring.