When it arrived, I was very impressed! This recent offering is a great addition to their spectacular line of containers. While they suggest it as suitable for small meals and snacks, it is certainly deep enough for a complete meal especially one packed tightly in the bento style. The modest width will make it easy to use even in sometimes crowded lunchrooms at school. Their construction and finish of stainless steel, like their Launch and Rover models, will ensure durability and easy clean-up. It came with the Tall Dipper which easily keeps such foods as applesauce, yogurt and more separate from the rest. The Big Dipper and the Little Dipper from our PlanetBox Rover also fit nicely in the Shuttle.
The bag and magnets we received are a beautiful red with cheerful graphics, other colors are available also. All of them are independently certified to be safe from lead, phthalates, BPA, and other harmful chemicals and have room to include their optional cold kit.
Here are some of the things I love best about the new PlanetBox Shuttle.
- Stainless steel construction for durability.
- Convenient size.
- Easy to clean.
- Deep enough for their tall dipper.
- Well designed and constructed carry bag (great looking too!)
- Main compartment: All natural, No food coloring Torino Farfalline pasta with basil pesto and sugar snap peas.
- Apple sauce in tall dipper with cute baran sheet and watermelon cut and stamped to bunny shapes.
In this breakfast for lunch bento:
- Main compartment: French toast sticks ( as the PlanetBox Shuttle is quite deep in size, I included eight french toast sticks stacked!). Organic baby carrots and sugar snap peas. A baran sheet separated them from the french toast.
- Organic maple syrup in tall dipper and cantaloupe melon cut and stamped to bear shapes.
Disclosure: PlanetBox generously provided me with the items for review without cost to me. Other than receiving the products, I have not received any compensation to write this review. All opinions are my own.