Trudeau Corp is a leading supplier of quality kitchenware and tabletop accessories in North America.
Their new Bento Lunch Box has two inner compartments each with its own lid. The one on the right side is internally divided into three sections to keep foods separate.
Things that we like:
- Without the lids, the inside containers are microwave safe, which is nice for me as sometimes a hot lunch is just the thing for a rainy day.
- It is BPA free and dishwasher safe, though they recommend hand washing to extend its life.
Something to consider:
- With more than 1300 ml total capacity, it is a large size container, and if you are going to carry it in a cooler bag, you may need a larger than standard ones.
- On left: Pumpernickel sandwich with bunny cut-out and mild cheddar face along with Mozzarella cheese stick
- On the top right: Papaya pieces and seedless green grapes.
- Broccoli florets and grape tomatoes.
- Rocket ship cheddar chese crackers from Trader Joe's
Here are the supplies or similar that I used to make this lunch.
Disclosure: Trudeau Corp generously provided me with the items for review without cost to me. Other than receiving the items, I have not received any compensation to write this review.