I made bears and bunnies roll-ups sandwiches previously and I love making them as they are so easy to make. Since the end of school year is approaching soon, my bento making mojo is fading and I can't wait for the summer holidays myself. Three more school days to go! :)
**If you like what I am doing here, I would also love for you to follow my Facebook page. I'll be posting more often on fb than my blog during summer with some cute and fun foods which I occasionally find on the web.
- Bottom left: Roll ups sandwiches with nori and bread crust accents.
- Bottom right: Apple sauce. There is a lid for the green container which prevents a spill.
- Top left: Watermelon cut into dog shapes and I added raisin bits for the facial accents. Cucumber slices in a silicone cup.
- To right: Granola bar and wheat thins with a dog cupcake pick.
- Far right: Spoon wrapped in a cloth napkin.
- This lunch is packed in a Laptop Lunches