The other day while shopping at one of the grocery stores, I saw pre-made lunchables near the deli section and they were around $5.00. I told Nikolai that if he doesn't finish his lunch, I am going to charge him five bucks or more since his lunchables are cuter than the ones sold in stores.:)
- Top left: Fig bar.
- Top right: Whole wheat Ritz crackers
- Bottom section: Organic baby carrots, salami, seedless green grapes, blueberries, mild cheddar and mozzarella cheese slices.
In this lunchables:
- Top section: Seedless green grapes and blueberries in a large silicone cup with a cute pick. Organic baby carrots.
- Center: Salami topped with bear shaped mild cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bottom section: Whole wheat Ritz crackers