In this bento lunch:
- Main compartment: Sandwiches shaped like a squirrel and acorns using a combination of honey wheat and marble rye bread.
- To left: Cantaloupe melon cut into pumpkin shapes, a babybel cheese with an acorn cut-out in a silicone cup.
- Top right: Leaves shaped cucumber slices above organic baby carrots with a cute scarecrow cupcake pick..
- Far right: Cereal bar.
- Linked to Eatsamazing- Fun food Friday
- Linked to Bento Blog Network
Here are the supplies that I used to create and pack this lunch.