First time I am sending waffles to school with him and I included his favorite MorningStar Farms Veggie burger. I used frozen waffles, toasted them and heated the veggie burger in the microwave, super easy for a Monday morning.
In this bento:
- MorningStar Farms grillers veggie burger. I used our FubBites Cube it.
- Waffles and organic maple syrup in small container.
- Heart shaped egg that fits nicely into a Mini-dipper which isolates the egg smell from other foods. I used a heart shaped egg mold to mold the egg.
- Cucumber slices.
- Strawberries cut into heart shapes.
- Packed in an Easylunchboxes container