Annie's organic Mac & Cheese was our lunch after we came home to an almost empty refrigerator except for frozen foods. Besides, I can't wait to use the cute bowl which was given to us by the Manager at A&W during our vacation. He was very kind to give us several bowls and my hubby wanted his lunch to be served in one too,lol.
- Main compartment -Butterfly shaped sandwich flattened with rolling pin, accents are fruit leather cut into heart shapes, string cheese center and food picks for antennae. Sandwich is above Newtons fruit thins.
- Lower left -Seedless green grapes and butterfly shaped strawberries.
- Upper left -Cucumber slices and couple of grape tomatoes with food picks.
- Center -Goldfish crackers topped with baran.
- Upper right - Chobani Greek yogurt tube. Packed in our PlanetBox Rover.
Here are the supplies or similar that I used to make and pack this lunch.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin